 Trains / 3263
  Re: Quick 4565 Q

(...) I actually like the individual bags. We get the 4560 in europe for ~$75, so I can't complain about that set _too_ much. (...) I had over looked this. Scott A (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Quick 4565 Q

(...) It works well if you intend to part out a set, or for smaller kids. I don't like it but that is as a AFOL (except in 1000+ piece sets like 8448 :) James Powell (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Quick 4565 Q

(...) TELL me about it. I built the Hot Rod version of 8448 last night (from printed directions off of the Lego site - (URL) - this is a login area that Dan Jezek mentioned off of (URL) where you enter in the lic plate # from the car to enter - it (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)