 Trains / 3175
3174  |  3176
Subject:
4565 for $99.99 from ZanyBrainy - get it NOW before they're all gone!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 22:14:34 GMT

Several people have noted that ZB has the 4565 train on sale for $99.99...

Well, I called around this morning, and my local one didn't seem to have them
on sale.  Soooo, I started calling other states.  Several stores were all out
already, even though they just recently went on sale.  I ended up ordering some
from WI and IL, and having them shipped to me.  Since my local store was out,
shipping was FREE.

If you want one of these at this great price, I suggest you call all your local
ZBs TODAY, and get one NOW, before they're all gone.  If you can't find any
locally, just call up stores in other states, until you find one that has
some.  Make sure to ask them for free shipping since your local store was out.
If you're lucky, you'll get some from a store that won't charge you sales tax
either, since it is going out of state (one store charged me tax, one didn't) -
make sure to ask about this too.

You can go to http://www.zanybrainy.com and use the "Stores & Events" link at
the bottom of the page to find stores to call.