 Trains / 31717
  Re: Oh no - Crocodile disappeared in S@H / discontinued as trains are not selling?

I didn't realize the new Crocodile won't operate at all without a smart phone. That is sad to hear. I haven't yet seen on on the track - it looks like it is much more of a display model than an operating model. Is it almost "too realistic" for Lego? (...) (3 years ago, 28-Nov-21, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Oh no - Crocodile disappeared in S@H / discontinued as trains are not selling?

(...) [snip] Hi Matt, I nearly have forgotten to ever return to Lugnet. The gone 8 months have past like nothing. We could return to handwritten letters on paper in this speed of communication (and ship these on sailing barges). ;-) The crocodile's (...) (2 years ago, 4-Jul-22, to lugnet.trains)