 Trains / 31618
Re: What I've been up to --new business
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2012 10:24:04 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:
   I’ve been lurking on the train forum for the past few months and was pleasantly surprised to see it become active again. I have been debating posting this as I haven’t been able to build in over 3 years now but since the goal is to fund my Lego hobby I figured I’d share what I’ve been up to.

Over the past year I have been developing www.Modelrailroadbenchwork.com what I like to call your one stop shop for all of your benchwork needs. The idea was simple, combine my day job “finish carpentry and cabinet making” and my avid interest in model trains. This being said I’ve been considering having a booth at brickworld and selling display shelves and other Lego friendly products but I’d like to get your thoughts on this.

Ondrew

http://www.modelrailroadbenchwork.com/index.html

link wouldnt work by itself... ftx formatting...

Anyways. There looks to be good photos already on the website already. I can see why Steve Berile wants a good “upgrade” to his LMC... ;)

wants you