 Trains / 31608
31607  |  31609
Subject:
LMC - drywall day
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2012 01:59:52 GMT

Hi All,
Well it's been a while. The bidding process and scheduling took longer than
expected. But TODAY WAS THE DAY! It was amazing to see professionals at work.
OMG 4 guys rocked the LMC in 2 hrs!  Then 3 more hrs to tape and mud then whole
LMC even to "finished" part.  It was originally rough finished by the builder.
A couple more days for sanding and texturing. I saved a ton of money on the
previous steps but this was well worth it.  I'll paint, a friend has a
compressor and paint gun rig. It may be done by the end of the month.

My new 7' deep garage
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SEBarile/LEGOManCave/img_0120.jpg>
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SEBarile/LEGOManCave/img_0121.jpg>

My Layout and display room