 Trains / 31598
  Re: The newer magnets... // "Photos or it didn't happen."

(...) Getting back on a very old topic ("since we all know that a picture is worth a thousand of words" - "Photos or it didn't happen."): (2 URLs) Hope you enjoy (despite of destroying LEGO parts) + Leg Godt! (URL) See more pictures of my models at (...) (12 years ago, 1-Mar-12, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: The newer magnets... // "Photos or it didn't happen."

(...) Thanks for showing off the "guts". I had a chance to try out the new magnets last weekend at the alleged train show in Portland with my Maersk train pulling about 5 cars on the layout. In real life, on a 45 degree "S" curve after a wide 90 (...) (12 years ago, 1-Mar-12, to lugnet.trains, FTX)