 Trains / 31581
  Flex track

Hi All, I know that flex track is a love hate topic. But I thought I'd post a new item I spotted! Plus some links for comparison... Fisher Price Thomas & Friends (aka GeoTracks)(URL) Current LEGO Flex track (URL) Prototype LEGO Flex track (2 URLs) (...) (12 years ago, 23-Feb-12, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Flex track

(...) I'll bite: what's the difference? JOHN (12 years ago, 24-Feb-12, to lugnet.trains, FTX)