 Trains / 3158
    KB Kids —Rogelio Garingo
    I recently order 4561 from KB kids. They sent me the wrong set (set # 6332). Anybody had the same problem??? (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: KB Kids —Michael Hader
   (...) They are pretty bad about that from what I can tell. They have screwed up both my order and also one of my friend's by sending us the wrong stuff. My friend didn't even get LEGO. I suggest calling them vs email because they are pretty (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)