 Trains / 31543 (-5)
  Re: LEGO "Man Cave"

(...) NICE!!! I see what you did there. Chris Pie Judge B.E.D. (12 years ago, 3-Feb-12, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: LEGO "Man Cave"

(...) (URL) (...) I hate it when that happens! What a waist! JOHN (12 years ago, 3-Feb-12, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: LEGO "Man Cave"

(...) LOL! Wow, I do believe Steve just tried to goat me into a trip west. Nice try! I hear we have a LEGOland in Florida now, whatever could draw me west? Janey "I have a new GPS, and I am not afraid to use it" Red Brick (12 years ago, 3-Feb-12, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO "Man Cave"

(...) I'll pay big bucks for footage of all Step 3 successes. (URL) JOHN (12 years ago, 3-Feb-12, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: LEGO "Man Cave"

(...) Very nice layout Ben! I hope to be in Europe this summer some time. Maybe I can stop by and get a "in-person" tour! And of Course you're alway welcome to visit my place too! Steve (12 years ago, 3-Feb-12, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact