 Trains / 31503 (-10)
  Re: New Year's Resolution #1: Post to LUGNET more often!

(...) Yeah, I did a few months on RTL before I joined LUGNET, but then there are those who would say that they participated on ATL, so it is relative, but it doesn't go back much further for online oldness! Now, if you say that you started in LEGO (...) (12 years ago, 5-Jan-12, to lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: New Year's Resolution #1: Post to LUGNET more often!

(...) I never participated in Auczilla, but I joined Brickbay a month after it was founded. I remember when BZPower and FBTB were founded. When Brickshelf was the only place to find pictures of MOCs. Guess I'm old But then again I never participated (...) (12 years ago, 5-Jan-12, to lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: New Year's Resolution #1: Post to LUGNET more often!

(...) Listen, old man, if you ever participated in an AUCZILLA, or signed up with Brickbay, you are OLD! (URL) Just saying' JOHN (12 years ago, 5-Jan-12, to lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: New Year's Resolution #1: Post to LUGNET more often!

(...) Who you calling "Old"? :-P JohnG, GMLTC (12 years ago, 5-Jan-12, to lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  New Year's Resolution #1: Post to LUGNET more often!

Basically, the subject line says it all, but I really mean it! Years ago, I had started to use our NG here as a sort of blog, and I still like that idea, so I'm going to continue to post here as such. Also, I think that I am going to feature a (...) (12 years ago, 5-Jan-12, to lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Twas the MOC Before Christmas

(...) Hilarious! And very nice micro-scale work, too! (13 years ago, 24-Dec-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.microscale)

  Twas the MOC Before Christmas

(2 URLs) Twas The MOC Before Christmas> When what on my wandering tracks should appear, But a mini-scale coach, and eight tiny traindeer, With a little old driver, so lively and quick, I knew in a moment it must be St. Nick. More rapid than diesels (...) (13 years ago, 23-Dec-11, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

  Sava Railways 2012 Calendar

(2 URLs) to order from LuLu.com!> $17.50 Help support (URL) RAILBRICKS>, the brick railroading magazine, with this gorgeous 13 month calendar. Each month features photos from Anthony Sava's Sava Railways Scenic Tours photo series, showcasing trains (...) (13 years ago, 16-Dec-11, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  GFLUG at Tampa Train Show - Dec 17-18, 2011

For Immediate Release Contact: Robin Werner TAMPA, FLORIDA - The Greater Florida LEGO Users Group (GFLUG) is proud to announce its participation in the Tampa Model Train Show this December 17-18, 2011 at the Florida State Fairgrounds Special Events (...) (13 years ago, 15-Dec-11, to lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug, FTX)

  Raildeer

Santa's Raildeer (URL) Merry Christmas! --Tony (13 years ago, 14-Dec-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact