 Trains / 31347
  Re: Texas State Railroad Engine #201

(...) <snip> (...) Once again, FANTASTIC!! I'm still trying to suss out how you made the circle using cheese slopes. Not quite getting it, but I'll try some stuff tonite :) Just looking at your trains inspires me to actually dig out (or rebuild now (...) (13 years ago, 15-Aug-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: Texas State Railroad Engine #201

(...) Thanks much! I have an exploded view of the boiler design in my Flickr gallery, though I think I've already linked you to it. I'm glad to hear you're still willing to give Big Blue a try. I think about her every once in a while, a very worth (...) (13 years ago, 16-Aug-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)