 Trains / 31320
  Power pickups (Was: ME Models Metal Rails)

Hi again Eric, Are you going to be offering power pickups? When running RC or PF trains, the track can simply supply the power, since control is delivered thru the RC or PF controllers. This would eliminate the need for batteries. Some track layouts (...) (13 years ago, 24-Apr-11, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Power pickups (Was: ME Models Metal Rails)

(...) Eventually...yes. As we have said from the beginning, our ultimate goal is to provide a complete "L" Gauge rail system. Unfortunately, I can't give a timeframe on that as of yet. (...) Absolutely, Scott. We're going to do this and we're going (...) (13 years ago, 29-Apr-11, to lugnet.trains)