 Trains / 31300
    Re: ME Models Metal Rails —Cale Leiphart
   (...) TCLTC and PennLUG are in the same boat John. Our steam fleet will look fantastic on the new wider ME curves and will run much better too. This will probably be the first part of our layouts to be converted to the new rails. Cale (13 years ago, 4-Apr-11, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: ME Models Metal Rails —John Neal
   (...) Yup. What I'm hoping is that they are making a radius that matches the radius of the straight-curve-straight-curve corner, so we can simply drop them in and laugh:-) JOHN (13 years ago, 4-Apr-11, to lugnet.trains, FTX)