 Trains / 31281
  C&NW Bi-levels, take 2

(4 URLs) full gallery> My first attempt at the C&NW Bi-levels was nice at the time, but now looks clunky. The prototypes are designed for push-pull operations, with a cab car on the rear end. But because I used the drop train base for the cars, I (...) (13 years ago, 25-Feb-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: C&NW Bi-levels, take 2

(...) Awesome train Benn. The C&NW colors look great. The dark green is a huge improvement over the older version. I could make some kind of dig here and say something about not being the right width but I hold my tongue. ;) I love the choice of the (...) (13 years ago, 1-Mar-11, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: C&NW Bi-levels, take 2

(...) YOU said it, not I! (URL) JOHN (13 years ago, 1-Mar-11, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: C&NW Bi-levels, take 2

In lugnet.trains, Benn Coifman wrote: <snip> (...) I love the dark green, Benn! And I love the (URL) Twin Cities 400> line; it was the major competitor to the Hiawatha line. Speaking of the Hi, I have pretty much completed mine, after only about 8 (...) (13 years ago, 1-Mar-11, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: C&NW Bi-levels, take 2

(...) Thanks for the kind words John and Cale. The CN&W bi-levels are still among my favorite cars (though of course nothing can compare to dome cars). I like the single level cars that C&NW added a fake roof to so that they could run even with the (...) (13 years ago, 5-Mar-11, to lugnet.trains, FTX)