 Trains / 3128
Re: train car idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 07:23:59 GMT

thomas burger wrote:

that would be one car totaling 67 studs !!

<yawn>  Four of my passenger cars are 60 studs long.  I plan on making two more
and an observation car, which will be 76 studs long.  They are, of course, 8
studs wide;-)

I am finding that I can run all four using 2 motors in front on an engine and 2
motors behind (motors only for now).  I guess I will be motorizing the trucks of
the last car.  Not ideal, but I need the push to help with traction and insure
that decoupling doesn't occur.  I'm guessing I can pull 5 passenger cars at a
time; I need to build a fifth one to actually find out:-p

Building 8 wide is so awesome, baby!  Newbies, give it a try.  Setinyourwaybies,
never mind;-)

-John