 Trains / 31193 (-5)
  Re: Investment for a home layout?

(...) Yep, (URL), but look around and you'll see others using it now too. Benn (14 years ago, 13-Oct-10, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Catenary and/or Trolley wire

(...) --snip-- (...) What abour (URL)? It comes in lengths of up to 23L so you might have to join it midway. Tim (14 years ago, 12-Oct-10, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Catenary and/or Trolley wire

(...) Hi Rick! Right now I'm looking for an all LEGO solution. I already have loads of black string which looks exactly like LEGO string. What I'm struggling with is how to do the attachment to each of the poles in a way that doesn't impinge on a (...) (14 years ago, 12-Oct-10, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Catenary and/or Trolley wire

(...) Hi Larry! Long time no see! If you’re not committed to being LEGO-pure with the wires, there’s a great model railroad solution. I saw it demonstrated at a train show several years back and logged it into my memory in case I (or you) ever (...) (14 years ago, 12-Oct-10, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Catenary and/or Trolley wire

(...) One thing to think about is whether wire would actually add enough to the layout to make it worth all the hassle. I've seen quite a few layouts now with just poles, and they generally look really good. ROSCO (14 years ago, 12-Oct-10, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact