 Trains / 31140
Re: Motors comparison page updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 2010 00:04:42 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Philippe Hurbain wrote:
   Hi all,

I just updated my motors comparison page to include the RC train motor and the new Power Functions train motor (much improved as you’ll see).

Motors comparison page

Philo

Very good data, as usual. But... where is the PF train motor available? I only see the RC train motor at shop.lego.com

-dave