 Trains / 31103 (-20)
  Brickworld - Keynote Speaker Plus...

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover 2010: Bricks In Space A lot has been happening lately as we prepare for Brickworld 2010!!! We have a wonderful Keynote Speaker from the upper management of LEGO lined up for the event: Lisbeth Valther (...) (14 years ago, 4-May-10, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX)

  It's another Tequila Sunrise

(URL) Sava Railways has unlocked the company vault yet again, and the blueprints for the iconic Tequila Sunrise passenger train can now be purchased at (URL) SRW Locomotive Works>. These blueprints are of a Hudson 4-6-4 with Henry Dreyfuss inspired (...) (14 years ago, 27-Apr-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Who does this image belong to?

I will be presenting an Introduction to LDraw presentation at BrickWorld this June and would like to include this picture: (URL) anyone know who it belongs to, so I can get his / her permission to use it? Thanks much, Scott (14 years ago, 16-Apr-10, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Electronic brick (1968) schematics?

(...) I've recently reverse-engineered the earlier unit from the 118 train set: Circuit: (2 URLs) would gladly do the same with a 139 unit if someone has one open. If anyone has a 139 unit but does not want to open it, please could they post the (...) (14 years ago, 13-Apr-10, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Microscale trains by LDD

(...) Nice work! Benn (14 years ago, 4-Apr-10, to lugnet.trains)

  Microscale trains by LDD

Hey, After almost 6 years hiatus, here’s my second post to this newsgroup. I downloaded Lego Company’s LDD-software and found out that it’s quite nice one to make microscale train models. Finally I made quite many trains. I felt that building with (...) (14 years ago, 2-Apr-10, to lugnet.trains)

  Brickworld - Build On The Spot Challenge

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover 2010: Bricks In Space The Brickworld Team has arranged to create and execute our second annual Build On-The-Spot (BOTS) challenge at this year’s event. This challenge will be completed in addition to the (...) (14 years ago, 30-Mar-10, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX)

  Re: Converting an Emerald Night to run on 9 volt track

(...) My order with 8879 is now "in progress" and 8879 is back in stock. However, some of the other PF stuff is back order until May: https://shop.lego.co...870&cn=587 (URL) (14 years ago, 29-Mar-10, to lugnet.trains)

  Brickworld - Premiere Item

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover 2010: Bricks In Space Brickworld is excited to announce that Jonathan Bender, author of "LEGO - A Love Story" will be attending Brickworld this year. (URL) In honor of this, we have made arrangements with his (...) (14 years ago, 28-Mar-10, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX)

  Re: LEGOdometer

(...) Even with that explaination, I just can't seem to get the spacing and the gearing right between the dials. If you have the time, please, I would like a visual aid of the between walls and the between-dials gearing. When I first saw this, I (...) (14 years ago, 26-Mar-10, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  NMRA NTS Show Planning - Milwaukee, July 2010

As seen on the (URL) RAILBRICKS blog>: "I'd like to invite you to the NMRA NTS mail list. We've migrated to this new mail list service due to troubles with the original ILTCO list. Jeramy Spurgeon was kind enough to host this email thru the (...) (14 years ago, 25-Mar-10, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: GMLTC to display at La Crosse & Three Rivers Model Railroad Show

Look at me! I move so fast I'm a blur! /lol/ (14 years ago, 19-Mar-10, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Michiana-LTC to display at St. Joseph Valley Railroad Club Swap Meet - Sunday, March 21st, 2010

Type: Train Show and Swap Meet Date: Sunday, March 21, 2010 Time: 10:00am - 3:00pm Location: BPOE Lodge 235 Address: 3535 McKinley Ave, South Bend, IN The Saint Joe Valley Model Railroad club sponsors two swap meets a year. At our meet you will see (...) (14 years ago, 19-Mar-10, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.org.us.michiana-lug, lugnet.announce)

  GMLTC to display at La Crosse & Three Rivers Model Railroad Show

(URL) The Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club will be showing this weekend at the La Crosse & Three Rivers Railroad Club 29th Annual Model Railroad Show. Come see the GMLTC’s 18’x30’ ever-expanding modular all-LEGO town & 9V train layout. Judy & Bill (...) (14 years ago, 16-Mar-10, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.wi, FTX)

  Brickworld - 2010 Event Kits & Preorder

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover 2010: Bricks In Space Brickworld is happy to announce that we have designed 2, yes, TWO classic space themed event kits for the 2010 event. The kits are: Moon Rover (URL) Speedster Spaceship (URL) These kits (...) (14 years ago, 11-Mar-10, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX)

  GFLUG at the Orange Blossom Special Train Show

For Immediate Release Contact: Robin Werner MANATEE COUNTY, FLORIDA - The Greater Florida LEGO Users Group and Train Club (GFLUG/GFLTC) is proud to announce its participation in the RealRail’s Orange Blossom Special Train Show this February 27-28, (...) (14 years ago, 25-Feb-10, to lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug, FTX)

  The Bogota Railhead

Presenting the Bogota Railhead: (2 URLs) Enjoy, -Keith (14 years ago, 20-Feb-10, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Who made the Train car with both brown colors?

(...) That is rather impressive! Expensive too, I imagine. Scott W. (14 years ago, 17-Feb-10, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Who made the Train car with both brown colors?

(...) I believe this might be a (the?) candidate: (URL) contact info is needed, I will be able to provide it. (mailed it too, but decided to post as well for others that might be interested). Cheers, Matija (14 years ago, 16-Feb-10, to lugnet.trains)

  New Datsville Train Needed

The official LEGO Model rjwmetro.ldr has to be replaced by a MOC. Who wants to contribute? See (URL) for terms and details. /Tore (14 years ago, 16-Feb-10, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact