 Trains / 31093 (-5)
  NMRA NTS Show Planning - Milwaukee, July 2010

As seen on the (URL) RAILBRICKS blog>: "I'd like to invite you to the NMRA NTS mail list. We've migrated to this new mail list service due to troubles with the original ILTCO list. Jeramy Spurgeon was kind enough to host this email thru the (...) (14 years ago, 25-Mar-10, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: GMLTC to display at La Crosse & Three Rivers Model Railroad Show

Look at me! I move so fast I'm a blur! /lol/ (14 years ago, 19-Mar-10, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Michiana-LTC to display at St. Joseph Valley Railroad Club Swap Meet - Sunday, March 21st, 2010

Type: Train Show and Swap Meet Date: Sunday, March 21, 2010 Time: 10:00am - 3:00pm Location: BPOE Lodge 235 Address: 3535 McKinley Ave, South Bend, IN The Saint Joe Valley Model Railroad club sponsors two swap meets a year. At our meet you will see (...) (14 years ago, 19-Mar-10, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.org.us.michiana-lug, lugnet.announce)

  GMLTC to display at La Crosse & Three Rivers Model Railroad Show

(URL) The Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club will be showing this weekend at the La Crosse & Three Rivers Railroad Club 29th Annual Model Railroad Show. Come see the GMLTC’s 18’x30’ ever-expanding modular all-LEGO town & 9V train layout. Judy & Bill (...) (14 years ago, 16-Mar-10, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.wi, FTX)

  Brickworld - 2010 Event Kits & Preorder

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover 2010: Bricks In Space Brickworld is happy to announce that we have designed 2, yes, TWO classic space themed event kits for the 2010 event. The kits are: Moon Rover (URL) Speedster Spaceship (URL) These kits (...) (14 years ago, 11-Mar-10, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact