 Trains / 31083 (-5)
  Who made the Train car with both brown colors?

Hey all, I recall seeing a Train car where someone used "retired" brown and reddish brown for a nice textural effect. Anyone remember who that was and can you provide a link to the pictures? Please reply to my e-mail if you could, as I don't browse (...) (14 years ago, 15-Feb-10, to lugnet.trains)

  SRW Locomotive Works

(URL) Sava Railways has unlocked the company vault, and four of the Sava Railways steam engine blueprints can now be purchased at (URL) SRW Locomotive Works>. These blueprints are of an American 4-4-0, a Hudson 4-6-4 with Henry Dreyfuss inspired (...) (14 years ago, 13-Feb-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  2010 Brickworld Theme

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover After much deliberation, the Brickworld Team is excited to announce that the theme for this year's event is: 2010: Bricks In Space So, let's all try to work something "spacey" into our displays somewhere in (...) (14 years ago, 10-Feb-10, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX)

  Re: Eastwood Ravine

(...) If you're interested in seeing the bridge in action... well, as much as a bridge can be, I've uploaded a video to YouTube. (URL) --Tony (14 years ago, 3-Feb-10, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Eastwood Ravine

(...) Nice Benn (14 years ago, 30-Jan-10, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact