 Trains / 30999
    Canadian Pacific Holiday Train —Jim DeVona
   Hi, all. A CP holiday train made a stop in my town tonight. Here are some low-res pictures - I thought I would share for the benefit for you train folks, and to see if anyone has ever attempted to render it in LEGO! (URL) better reference photos are (...) (15 years ago, 29-Nov-09, to lugnet.trains)