 Trains / 30952
  Re: The Lindbergh Special "The Train That Raced A Plane"

(...) Very nice (as usual). I would have thunk that the end doors of the baggage car would not have had windows (but...?). I am still floored by the detailing you put on the interior of your cars. I'm almost half tempted to dare you to try that (...) (15 years ago, 22-Oct-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: The Lindbergh Special "The Train That Raced A Plane"

(...) I've seen photos of B60's both with and with out end windows. The standard RR of the world wasn't always very standard. Though as luck would have it I can't find any photos of one with windows on the web so it appears they were a lot rarer (...) (15 years ago, 23-Oct-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)