 Trains / 30928 (-10)
  Re: Has anyone considered molding track ourselves?

(...) During the last year I got a lot of experiences in 3d printing. I think that can be an alternative to molding since that is very costly. Take a look at my results for minifigs at: (URL) the same technique it should be possible to mold also new (...) (15 years ago, 27-Sep-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Question

(...) Hey, thanks for the info. It works. Peace, Stephen J. Hjellum (15 years ago, 24-Sep-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Question

(...) Instead of clicking on the file to open it, right-click and do a "save as". You could also be sure that you have .LDR, .MPD and .DAT files associated with your editor (probably MLcad). That way you DO still have the ability to just click and (...) (15 years ago, 23-Sep-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Question

Hey everybody, I am new to LUGNET. One thing I want to understand is about brickshelf. Is there a way to get the actual .dat and .ldr files from brickshelf. It wont work for me. Can somebody help me with this? (15 years ago, 23-Sep-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Norfolk & Western Bicentennial Train

(...) Thanks Scott. Coming from a diesel modeler of your caliber I take that as high praise. I will model anything that interests me and love all eras of railroading. Steam engines and steam era railroading is more interesting to me than more modern (...) (15 years ago, 23-Sep-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Norfolk & Western Bicentennial Train

That's a lot of red white and blue! Love the engine details of the locomotive. Does this mean that you have seen the light and been converted to a Diesel modeler? Scott (15 years ago, 22-Sep-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Norfolk & Western Bicentennial Train

Norfolk & Western Bicentennial Train In celebration of the United States Bicentennial in 1976 many railroad painted equipment in special Bicentennial colors. The Norfolk & Western Railway wasn't content with painting just a locomotive and maybe a (...) (15 years ago, 19-Sep-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Star Wars & 9v Train BRAND NEW SETs

Due to a family emergency I need to sell my NEW IN BOX LEGO Collection. The higher end items are being put on ebay and you can see the rest here: (URL) These are all NEW IN BOX on eBay Star Wars #4483 AT-AT (URL) Star Wars #4482 AT-TE (URL) Star (...) (15 years ago, 9-Sep-09, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Selling New In Box LEGO Collection

Due to a family emergency I need to sell my NEW IN BOX LEGO Collection. The list is very long to list here so I'm only going to list the themes that are available and give you a link to where you can see full details, images and more. Adventure Sets (...) (15 years ago, 9-Sep-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.western, lugnet.sports, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Mars light

(URL) full gallery> At Brickworld 2009 my table backed up to the (URL) folks. I got to talking with them and the (URL) eLite Jr. kit> was just neato cool. Okay, the eLights in general are neato cool, but at $20, the Jr was actually starting to be (...) (15 years ago, 5-Sep-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact