 Trains / 30913
Re: LEGO train poster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 30 Aug 2009 15:10:18 GMT

In lugnet.trains, David Graham wrote:
There was a LEGO train poster some years ago.
Has this been kept upto date, if so where is it?
I have also noticed some people have mini pictures of LEGO trains in their
Signatures - based on ones done in Train Depot - are they available?
David

No, the train poster has not been kept up to date.  Unfortunately it was a one
time run.  Like the Train catalog, LEGO found that it didn't really affect the
sale of their products materially so it wasn't worth doing even as a "good will"
project for the train clubs who have public exhibits.

At one point Train Clubs were able to order from the remaing printed stock
because LEGO wanted them gone so some clubs probably still have the posters.
NCLTC still has some on hand, we gave them away at LEGOPalooza earlier this year
in Chapel Hill.  I wonder how many people tried to order something off the back
of it?  Probably not many.

As for the Train Depot material - all of the Train Depot stuff can be found on
the NGLTC web site at:  http://www.ngltc.org/train_depot/

Mike