 Trains / 30897
Re: Mryland & Pennsylvania Passenger Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 30 Jul 2009 18:55:04 GMT

These are amazing models!  I really love the dark green and dark red colors.
They were especially impressive in person at BrickWorld.  After seeing the
interior details on Flickr, they are even more impressive!

Just amazing work!
Scott