 Trains / 30893 (-5)
  Safety Recall of PF train remote

I know they were pulled off the S@H site after a short time. I just got this recall email from LEGO. I don't see any other posts about it here. Gail Meagher - Canada ---...--- SAFETY RECALL NOTICE Dear LEGO Consumer In cooperation with the U.S. (...) (15 years ago, 22-Jul-09, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: RailBricks Blog

(...) Cool. Nice to see even more activity in the train world. I was feeling like we were a dying breed. Turns out we've just scattered. Hopefully this will help bring us back together. -Elroy (15 years ago, 20-Jul-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: RailBricks Blog

(...) A few technical difficulties. Things are back up now. Cale (15 years ago, 19-Jul-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: RailBricks Blog

(...) So I run off to have a look at the blog and maybe add it to my list of favourites... and it's down :P Hope it's back up soon! Jetro (15 years ago, 19-Jul-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  RailBricks Blog

Just a heads up that in the past few weeks the RailBricks blog has taken off with a good post on Lego trains coming from any one of the contributors every couple of days. If things stay at this pace, for the Lego train fan it is worth a look at (...) (15 years ago, 19-Jul-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact