 Trains / 30892
Re: RailBricks Blog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 20 Jul 2009 02:45:56 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Benn Coifman wrote:
   Just a heads up that in the past few weeks the RailBricks blog has taken off with a good post on Lego trains coming from any one of the contributors every couple of days. If things stay at this pace, for the Lego train fan it is worth a look at least once a week.

http://railbricks.com/

Benn

Cool. Nice to see even more activity in the train world. I was feeling like we were a dying breed. Turns out we’ve just scattered. Hopefully this will help bring us back together.

-Elroy