 Trains / 30873 (-5)
  Brickworld - Exhibit Setup Information/Logistics

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover With only a couple days to go until the big event, please take note of the following information for setup and takedown: Location: The Westin Chicago North Shore 601 N. Milwaukee Avenue Wheeling, Illinois (...) (15 years ago, 16-Jun-09, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX)

  Re: The LEGO Group to Participate in NMRA National Train Show 2009

(...) Sweet...Jamie was great when he was here in Chicago for Brickworld last year!!! Have fun! Bryan & Adam (15 years ago, 16-Jun-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  train MOC needed for Brickfair: Washington DC, August 2009

Hi Train Builders, We have a town MOC registered for Brickfair called Alpine Village and would like an operating 9V Alpine train MOC to complete the scene. We are set with track and the controller. If you are interested in building a Swiss mountain (...) (15 years ago, 15-Jun-09, to lugnet.trains)

  The LEGO Group to Participate in NMRA National Train Show 2009

As part of the National Train Show on July 10-12, 2009 in Hartford, CT, Jamie Berard, set designer of the newly released 'Emerald Night' and employee of The LEGO Group (TLG), will participate as part of the show. Jamie will be giving a talk on both (...) (15 years ago, 15-Jun-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Re: Wanted: Picture of LEGO SF GP-38 Loco “Warbonnet� design.

(...) Oh, I almost forgot to mention, your MOC looks absolutely incredible!!! Mark (15 years ago, 15-Jun-09, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact