 Trains / 30873 (-10)
  Brickworld - Exhibit Setup Information/Logistics

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover With only a couple days to go until the big event, please take note of the following information for setup and takedown: Location: The Westin Chicago North Shore 601 N. Milwaukee Avenue Wheeling, Illinois (...) (15 years ago, 16-Jun-09, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX)

  Re: The LEGO Group to Participate in NMRA National Train Show 2009

(...) Sweet...Jamie was great when he was here in Chicago for Brickworld last year!!! Have fun! Bryan & Adam (15 years ago, 16-Jun-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  train MOC needed for Brickfair: Washington DC, August 2009

Hi Train Builders, We have a town MOC registered for Brickfair called Alpine Village and would like an operating 9V Alpine train MOC to complete the scene. We are set with track and the controller. If you are interested in building a Swiss mountain (...) (15 years ago, 15-Jun-09, to lugnet.trains)

  The LEGO Group to Participate in NMRA National Train Show 2009

As part of the National Train Show on July 10-12, 2009 in Hartford, CT, Jamie Berard, set designer of the newly released 'Emerald Night' and employee of The LEGO Group (TLG), will participate as part of the show. Jamie will be giving a talk on both (...) (15 years ago, 15-Jun-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Re: Wanted: Picture of LEGO SF GP-38 Loco “Warbonnet� design.

(...) Oh, I almost forgot to mention, your MOC looks absolutely incredible!!! Mark (15 years ago, 15-Jun-09, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Wanted: Picture of LEGO SF GP-38 Loco “Warbonnet� design.

(...) Awesome! Thanks, Mathew!! That's exactly what I wanted to see. I think what I'm building is shaping up to be quite similar, although I'm waiting on parts from the UK. Those darn 1x1x2 corner window pieces are hard to get now. I had to order (...) (15 years ago, 15-Jun-09, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Wanted: Picture of LEGO SF GP-38 Loco “Warbonnet” design.

(...) Hi Russell, Thanks for the tip! I really appreciate your help. Mark (15 years ago, 15-Jun-09, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Has Anyone Tried This and Will it Work?

(...) Clifton, The problem with using a gutted 9v motor is the friction. The motor has a lot of side sprung friction for the electrical brush power pickups. I've been successful making power pickups using the ealy style 9v wheelsets. (URL) These (...) (15 years ago, 14-Jun-09, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Wanted: Picture of LEGO SF GP-38 Loco “Warbonnet� design.

(...) Thanks Russel. Mark, I did pretty much the same thing. The model that Russell pointed out was the first thing I built after coming out of my dark age, and my first real train MOC. If I were to do it again, I might use the nose from the Alaska (...) (15 years ago, 14-Jun-09, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Playing around with the new 55423 wheel

(...) Pressing the studs of a Technic Rotor 2 Blade with 2 Studs (2711) or a Technic Rotor 2 Blade with 4 Studs (32124) in the holes of the 1x7 beam would give you your desired centered axle hole, and in case of the 2711 part, some interesting (...) (15 years ago, 14-Jun-09, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact