 Trains / 30862
  Re: Playing around with the new 55423 wheel

In lugnet.trains, Sonnich Jensen wrote: (snip) (...) You've swept some cobwebs from my brain - I gotta dig that out and do that now while I build my copy of Emerald Night. Thanks, Sonnich! Ed (15 years ago, 14-Jun-09, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Playing around with the new 55423 wheel

(...) Co-operation and brainstorming is always a good idea... I have slept on it, but still no new bright idea. Let me know what you come up with. WBR Sonnich (15 years ago, 14-Jun-09, to lugnet.trains)