 Trains / 30833 (-5)
  Brickworld - Registration Update

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover On-line registration for Brickworld 2009 is now closed. We are thrilled to have 556 registered attendees coming to this year's event. We think you will all make this the best Brickworld event yet!!! If you (...) (15 years ago, 2-Jun-09, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX) !

  New Wagons

After going to a railway exhibition last Saturday (23rd May), and buying some books, I was inspired to build some new wagons. I added working features, such as opening doors, as well as SNOT lettering. Most are real UK wagons but I also did the (...) (15 years ago, 31-May-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Brickworld - The BIG Announcement

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover The Brickworld Team is thoroughly overwhelmed right now. We have set a record attendance level and are fast approaching what seemed unattainable a few short weeks ago. There are presently 427 registered (...) (15 years ago, 22-May-09, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX) !!

  Power Functions train controller

I've been reading the Power Functions protocol specification. I'm thinking that the train controller is using: Single Output Mode Mode = Clear/Set/Toggle 0100 Increment PWM and 0101 Decrement PWM when you spin a knob. Possibly Single Output Mode (...) (15 years ago, 20-May-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Is the Emerald Night (PF) Slow?

(...) Pulling more cars was one of the first things I tried. I was just using a simple oval track, so lots of turning. Half of the cars I used were 4-wheel ones, which have lots of friction on the corners. I had a total of 8 cars on it, and it (...) (15 years ago, 19-May-09, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact