 Trains / 30790
Re: GN-Empire Builder at Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 2009 16:56:18 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Benn Coifman wrote:
Okay you pdx'ers, anybody have a better shot of the Omaha Orange GN Empire
Builder passenger train (dark green and orange) in the background of these
photos?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/verymickey/3396573601/in/set-72157616013868187/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/vgonash/3397476156/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/billward/3397667665/in/set-72157615928651109/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zongyaowen/3399728343/in/set-72157616147502096/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/billward/3398445402/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/billward/3398288727/

Even better, someone have a gallery? (the colors make me think SteveB, but
???). I've got the 1960's version in big sky blue.

Benn

PS, it looks like there was a second take on the same train that was running
during the show (the above looks like it is all dark green with longer cars
while the one below looks to be shorter, have a mix with regular green and it
has a yellow stripe above the windows).

http://www.flickr.com/photos/snowleopard/3400432228/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zongyaowen/3399733771/in/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/danstrother/3402605925/in/set-72157616108221307/