 Trains / 30779
    Re: Video about Emerald Night Train —Scott Wardlaw
   Great video! I'm sure it took some time to make and put together, but the inside look at TLG from real LEGO employees is a very rare treat! It really makes me (as an AFOL) feel appreciated. I hope to see more of these, as time allows. Thanks! Scott (...) (15 years ago, 29-Mar-09, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Video about Emerald Night Train —John Gerlach
   (...) I agree completely. It's nice to know our favorite company is really listening to the AFOL community. I'm a little disappointed with the printing on the green curved slopes, but I can see where they will make the Emerald Night look even (...) (15 years ago, 29-Mar-09, to lugnet.trains)