 Trains / 30776
30775  |  30777
Subject:
Video about Emerald Night Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 28 Mar 2009 15:42:23 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Together with the information below, here's a video about the new Emerald Night
Train #10194

http://www.1000steine.de/temp/legokortversion.wmv

(Alternative: http://www.1000steine.de/temp/legokortversion2.wmv)

Dear all,

As a follow up to the LEGO 9V Train Communication lll, there is one change we
would like to inform you about concerning the LEGO Transformer.

Due to future legal requirements and to provide a more environmentally
sustainable solution, we have decided to update the current LEGO Transformer
#9833.

The new Power Functions Rechargeable Battery Box #8878 that will launch in
mid-April 2009 has been designed to use this new LEGO Transformer #8887. The
current LEGO Transformer (#9833) will not work with the new Power Functions
rechargeable battery box and will gradually be phased out.

Below is a list of the LEGO Power Functions accessories used across multiple
LEGO lines which are used with the new #10194 Emerald Night Train:

#8882 Motor
#8884 IR RX
#8870 Light
#8878 Rechargeable Battery
#8879 Speed Remote Control
#8887 Transformer

Look for more information on these items on www.LEGO.com in early to mid-April
2009.

Tormod Askildsen, Head of LEGO Community Development