 Trains / 30760
  Re: Has anyone considered molding track ourselves?

I think it's feasible, but not necessarily for 9v track. Personally, I'd be happy even with RC track in a wider radius, and I think it'd be more feasible for the same reason Lego switched, it's cheaper to make, easier to design. Ben I think can give (...) (15 years ago, 8-Mar-09, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Has anyone considered molding track ourselves?

In lugnet.trains, Stefan Garcia wrote: <snip> (...) I've looked at doing different track sections consistently with the old style 9v track (with the metal on top). Putting the metal on top is a very expensive proposition and found the whole scenario (...) (15 years ago, 9-Mar-09, to lugnet.trains)