 Trains / 30733
    new 4-wide track? —Steven Rohall
   Joe Meno recently posted these pictures from the NY Toy Fair: (URL) show the new 2009 Indiana Jones Temple of Doom mine chase set. More interestingly, they appear to show a new 4-wide, non-powered track piece (curved). Does anyone know anything more (...) (15 years ago, 26-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: new 4-wide track? —Stefan Garcia
   Not sure about the answers to your questions, but I had noticed it myself. Here's a another picture of the overall set. (URL) if straight track isn't offered right away, it'd be easy enough to make some with the old 12v rails. I think it'd be great (...) (15 years ago, 26-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains)