 Trains / 30731
    dark grren crocodile and german TEE train PF —Henrik Thrane
   Hello all! I have been playing around with some power functions ideas and here are the results: Link once moderated: (URL) deep links: (URL) has been a very nice challenge to make the trains look good while containing all the PF stuff :-) The (...) (15 years ago, 24-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains) !!

        Re: dark green crocodile and german TEE train PF —Ludo Soete
   (...) Hi Henrik, Very nice done! I like the models, especially the TEE with working doors! I've been looking around to the pictures in the train museum exibiton folder, and there are a lot of nice train models too. The Diesel (picture : Tog35) looks (...) (15 years ago, 1-Mar-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)