 Trains / 30697
    Boxcar instructions —Benn Coifman
   (2 URLs) Now available from: (URL) Boxcar- set 101 After many requests for instructions for my boxcar, (URL) I've finally sat down and put together an instruction book. The result is a 62 page instruction set providing directions to build four (...) (16 years ago, 14-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)