 Trains / 30693 (-5)
  Re: Norfolk Southern GP59

(...) This is such a beautiful locomotive. You are quite a diesel master. I find the idea of those big fancy UP engines being pushed around by a lowly Norfolk Southern "Geep" is kind of funny. Maybe it's just the eastern rail fan in me. :) I hope (...) (16 years ago, 11-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Norfolk Southern GP59

(URL) Taking a break from the Union Pacific Heritage Series, here is my version of a GP59. I will eventually add the new train battery and controller to the UP Heritage locos, but I wanted something that can push them around while I wait on TLG to (...) (16 years ago, 10-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Big Ben Bricks Medium Drivers

Howdy! Is anyone working on or have a LDraw version of Ben's Medium Drivers? I have a copy of the flanged and blind Large drivers, as well as the small wheels, but I am in desperate need of the LDraw files for both the Flanged and Blind Medium (...) (16 years ago, 9-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: UP MKT (The KATY) Heritage Series

(...) Thanks Cale! I'll have to give that a try on my next model. Scott (16 years ago, 7-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: DB InterCityExpress (ICE 3) train set

Thank you all for your great comments! I am excited to try the suggested improvements when I get the chance: (...) I agree this would improve the sleekness of the design, so I will certainly give it a try. Originally the notch-effect may not have (...) (16 years ago, 5-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact