 Trains / 30673 (-5)
  Re: Oil Tanker

(...) Jerry Is this the part you are looking for? (2 URLs) Clifton (16 years ago, 24-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: NELUG to display at the Wenham Museum in MA

Any photos of this event yet? (...) (16 years ago, 23-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: building 6 wide cars, looking for ideas/inspiration

(...) I second the idea of flipping through Spencer's gallery. When I decided to make a 6-wide red vintage convertible, I went straight to his stuff just to see if there were any ideas I could glean from them. After all, I didn't want my car to look (...) (16 years ago, 24-Jan-09, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Oil Tanker

(...) add a lot of detail, and a bit better finish. personally, i love this part, though don't know what it is, and hence am unable to find more. (16 years ago, 23-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: building 6 wide cars, looking for ideas/inspiration

"Jonathan Wilson" <jfwfreo@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:KDxALE.1rs@lugnet.com... (...) Pierre Normandin: (URL) said. (16 years ago, 23-Jan-09, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact