 Trains / 30673 (-20)
  Re: Oil Tanker

(...) Jerry Is this the part you are looking for? (2 URLs) Clifton (16 years ago, 24-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: NELUG to display at the Wenham Museum in MA

Any photos of this event yet? (...) (16 years ago, 23-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: building 6 wide cars, looking for ideas/inspiration

(...) I second the idea of flipping through Spencer's gallery. When I decided to make a 6-wide red vintage convertible, I went straight to his stuff just to see if there were any ideas I could glean from them. After all, I didn't want my car to look (...) (16 years ago, 24-Jan-09, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Oil Tanker

(...) add a lot of detail, and a bit better finish. personally, i love this part, though don't know what it is, and hence am unable to find more. (16 years ago, 23-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains)

"Jonathan Wilson" <jfwfreo@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:KDxALE.1rs@lugnet.com... (...) Pierre Normandin: (URL) said. (16 years ago, 23-Jan-09, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: building 6 wide cars, looking for ideas/inspiration

(...) These are some of the best 6wide cars and trucks I know of: (URL) (16 years ago, 23-Jan-09, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: How many boxes of 9v Track in a Case?

(...) Mike, I have to apologize for the delay in responding to your post. I actually found out the answer from LEGO 24 hours ago, but sometimes the best plans just go awry. The 9v train straight track was shipped in a K-8 box that contained 48 of (...) (16 years ago, 23-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains)

  building 6 wide cars, looking for ideas/inspiration

Our train club has decided to use 6-wide cars (instead of the usual 4-wide) for our next layout and I am looking for ideas or inspiration on how I can build them. More specifically I am looking to build a small hatchback in 6-wide and want ideas. (...) (16 years ago, 23-Jan-09, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: A train challenge/contest

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote: ::snip:: (...) Tim, I'm excited to hear about this contest. I'm a bit surprised no one else has replied to your thread already, but then business seems to be slow on LUGNET these days. In any case, I'll (...) (16 years ago, 20-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: How many boxes of 9v Track in a Case?

(...) Mike- You could also consider weighing it and dividing by the weight of a single piece. -Ted (16 years ago, 19-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains)

  How many boxes of 9v Track in a Case?

I need to estimate how much track NCLTC has on hand for an upcoming layout we're doing (first one in a while) and I'd rather not actually count it. Does anyone know how many boxes of 9v track came in a case? A million years ago NCLTC bought a case (...) (16 years ago, 19-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains)

  A train challenge/contest

(URL) I started a little building challenge for trainheads (and those that might want to have a go) and (URL) Peter Norman> donated a prize so it became a contest. An interesting aspect of train building in LEGO is that it's one of the few areas (...) (16 years ago, 19-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !

  Re: Fruit Growers Express Ice Refer #57708

(...) Very slick, especially given the limited pallet in dark red. It is hard enough getting a train to look good without worrying about the interior. You make adding interiors look easy. Benn (16 years ago, 17-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Fruit Growers Express Ice Refer #57708

(...) Thanks The doors did come out nice. I guess there is still a little kid in me that likes to have things like opening doors and iteriors to play with. Cale (URL) (16 years ago, 16-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Fruit Growers Express Ice Refer #57708

Spotlighted!! Also, those are the best looking functional doors that I've ever seen. Scott (16 years ago, 14-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Fruit Growers Express Ice Refer #57708

Fruit Growers Express Ice Refer #57708 I built this one last year but haven't got around to posting it until now. Fruit Growers Express was a railroad refrigerator car leasing company that began life as a produce-hauling subsidiary of Armour and (...) (16 years ago, 14-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !

  someone converted a doubble crossover to 9v.

hey check it out. ! it looks like a pretty clean mod. anyone know brickshelf user "marcopolo-1994" (URL) (16 years ago, 13-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains)

  half curve switches for sale

In recent months I have essentially shut down my custom track operation but I need to pay for college classes so I'm cleaning house. Currently i have 3 sets of half curve switches available. $110 per set shipped. Canadians please add $10. Price (...) (16 years ago, 13-Jan-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  QR SMU (rehash of the failed EMU)

Part of it is by design through LDRAW and LDD, but some construction was improvised either because it did not look right, or parts in that colour are not available. It is 38 studs long, 6 wide. Presently it does not have a floor - this is something (...) (16 years ago, 13-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains)

  NELUG to display at the Wenham Museum in MA

Hi Everyone, I just wanted to let all of you know that NELUG is planning on doing a Train Layout for the folks at the Wenham Museum at 132 Main St. Wenham MA. (URL) show is happening next weekend from January 17th - 19th. This is going to be a (...) (16 years ago, 12-Jan-09, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact