 Trains / 30663 (-5)
  How many boxes of 9v Track in a Case?

I need to estimate how much track NCLTC has on hand for an upcoming layout we're doing (first one in a while) and I'd rather not actually count it. Does anyone know how many boxes of 9v track came in a case? A million years ago NCLTC bought a case (...) (16 years ago, 19-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains)

  A train challenge/contest

(URL) I started a little building challenge for trainheads (and those that might want to have a go) and (URL) Peter Norman> donated a prize so it became a contest. An interesting aspect of train building in LEGO is that it's one of the few areas (...) (16 years ago, 19-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !

  Re: Fruit Growers Express Ice Refer #57708

(...) Very slick, especially given the limited pallet in dark red. It is hard enough getting a train to look good without worrying about the interior. You make adding interiors look easy. Benn (16 years ago, 17-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Fruit Growers Express Ice Refer #57708

(...) Thanks The doors did come out nice. I guess there is still a little kid in me that likes to have things like opening doors and iteriors to play with. Cale (URL) (16 years ago, 16-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Fruit Growers Express Ice Refer #57708

Spotlighted!! Also, those are the best looking functional doors that I've ever seen. Scott (16 years ago, 14-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact