 Trains / 30655
30654  |  30656
Subject:
QR SMU (rehash of the failed EMU)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2009 03:48:43 GMT

Part of it is by design through LDRAW and LDD, but some construction was
improvised either because it did not look right, or parts in that colour
are not available.

It is 38 studs long, 6 wide.  Presently it does not have a floor - this
is something that will be done later.

It uses two of the 9v motors, unfortunately I tried to limit the weight
as much as possible, but each carriage is still quite heavy, but not as
heavy as my first attempt - each carriage was just over 2KG.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/warp_kez/