 Trains / 30638 (-5)
  Re: Mmm... Beefy

(...) An excellent build with several innovative techniques (and a nice sampling of good ideas from others too). Now all you need are about 50 coal cars to push upgrade to complete the set (grin). Benn (16 years ago, 2-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Mmm... Beefy

(2 URLs) Gallery> Erie #2602 L-1 Camelback Angus class (0-8-8-0) Steam Locomotive. This is my version of the (URL) truly bizarre Erie L-1>. Built by ALCO for the Erie in 1907, she was, at the time, the largest locomotive in the world, as well as the (...) (16 years ago, 2-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Ballast Studies & Guides for LEGO 9V Train Track

(...) Dave, The ballasted track looks great. I must admit, having seen 6 or 8 LEGO train displays I never appreciated the effort required to ballast curved track. Now I know better. My only suggestion would be to add some jumper plates to the mix. (...) (16 years ago, 2-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: ex-MILW Soo Line GP40

(...) Matt- This is awesome! I looked at your Flickr pictures and there is just so much SNOT on this MOC. It's dripping! I love the way you captured the worn paint and the cab design rocks. Excellent work! -Dave ToT-LUG (16 years ago, 2-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains)

  Ballast Studies & Guides for LEGO 9V Train Track

After months of planning this, I finally had some time to get my ballast studies completed for LEGO 9V straight, curve, and switch track. I have posted pictures along with LDraw generated guide sheets at my (URL) MOCPages Page>. Many thanks go out (...) (16 years ago, 1-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact