 Trains / 30608 (-10)
  Qld Rain SMU driver cab

After messing around for a few months, I gave up and began working on the EMU. Now that I have almost finished the EMU, I have worked out how to do the nose of the SMU. (URL) should be public soon - I hope. (16 years ago, 14-Dec-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Western Train with instructions

(...) Love that roof design. -Elroy (16 years ago, 13-Dec-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Western Train with instructions

(...) NB. 'finish off 2008' is what I mean --snip-- (...) Stage II is up now. (2 URLs) ((URL)). Tim (16 years ago, 13-Dec-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Lego Survey - I really miss 9volt Trains

There is a survey from Lego at the moment (URL) the section, suggested improvements made by others, there is a check box for "I really miss 9v LEGO trains". Just thought there would be a few people here that would like to remind Lego that 9volt (...) (16 years ago, 13-Dec-08, to lugnet.trains)

  1450 Class diesel

After some more tinkering I have up'ed the screenshots. (URL) it is a cross between the 1400 and 1450, but they are very similar with the main difference being the side grills. I used the dark blue grey train base as the spine, and extended it by 8 (...) (16 years ago, 12-Dec-08, to lugnet.trains)

  GFLTC at the Tampa Train Show - Dec. 20-21, 2008

For Immediate Release Contact: Robin Werner TAMPA, FLORIDA - The Greater Florida LEGO Train Club (GFLTC) is proud to announce its participation in the Tampa Model Train Show this December 20-21, 2008 at the Florida State Fairgrounds Special Events (...) (16 years ago, 12-Dec-08, to lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug, FTX)

  Re: Western Train with instructions

(...) Great stuff Tim! I'm looking forward to your future additions. :-) Cheers, J.P. Manalo (16 years ago, 12-Dec-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Western Train with instructions

Hi all, I thought that it might be nice to do something for the community to finish of 2009. So I've begun a project to develop a Western Train along with some instructions. (2 URLs) BS> (URL) (as (URL)) I'll be adding new posts when I complete new (...) (16 years ago, 12-Dec-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.western, FTX) !!

  Re: Train Layout Modules - IR Train Wheel Grip?

(...) Hi Jason, I bought me some commercial black O-rings that are used as sealing. If i remember me right, i think that the size of the O-ring for the RC train wheels is something around : inner diameter = 14mm (d1) thikness of ring = 1,5mm (d2) (...) (16 years ago, 11-Dec-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Brown Box Cars

I have been meaning to build some brown ones... totally inspired by Ben Coifman. Even have the 1x4x3 brown panels in place waiting to be engraved! I added a strip, black and chocolate brown, just for good measure. Maybe I'll do another rev... maybe (...) (16 years ago, 10-Dec-08, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact