 Trains / 30603 (-10)
  GFLTC at the Tampa Train Show - Dec. 20-21, 2008

For Immediate Release Contact: Robin Werner TAMPA, FLORIDA - The Greater Florida LEGO Train Club (GFLTC) is proud to announce its participation in the Tampa Model Train Show this December 20-21, 2008 at the Florida State Fairgrounds Special Events (...) (16 years ago, 12-Dec-08, to lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug, FTX)

  Re: Western Train with instructions

(...) Great stuff Tim! I'm looking forward to your future additions. :-) Cheers, J.P. Manalo (16 years ago, 12-Dec-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Western Train with instructions

Hi all, I thought that it might be nice to do something for the community to finish of 2009. So I've begun a project to develop a Western Train along with some instructions. (2 URLs) BS> (URL) (as (URL)) I'll be adding new posts when I complete new (...) (16 years ago, 12-Dec-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.western, FTX) !!

  Re: Train Layout Modules - IR Train Wheel Grip?

(...) Hi Jason, I bought me some commercial black O-rings that are used as sealing. If i remember me right, i think that the size of the O-ring for the RC train wheels is something around : inner diameter = 14mm (d1) thikness of ring = 1,5mm (d2) (...) (16 years ago, 11-Dec-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Brown Box Cars

I have been meaning to build some brown ones... totally inspired by Ben Coifman. Even have the 1x4x3 brown panels in place waiting to be engraved! I added a strip, black and chocolate brown, just for good measure. Maybe I'll do another rev... maybe (...) (16 years ago, 10-Dec-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Layout Modules

Pneumatic points, nice one Mark, well played. (16 years ago, 7-Dec-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Malkara 2008

It was a few months ago but the Bodville layout was at Malkara again this year and I finally got around to hosting some photo's. They are now on the Bodville (mostly trains) website in the layouts section. (URL) The 2008 Malkara Layout used this (...) (16 years ago, 7-Dec-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Layout Modules - IR Train Wheel Grip?

(...) There's no easy way to get tyres off to transfer them. Best bet is to jab a scalpel blade into the IR wheels to get their tyres off, then slip on a LEGO white rubber band instead. It improves the grip up to what you'd expect from a 9V motor (...) (16 years ago, 6-Dec-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Beating up, kicking, and verbally abusing an old dead rotted horse...

(...) Great News! Even if you don't plan to go OpenSource please do provide information for the file formats of the layout files and the parts library. I guess this is where it is most needed and people are most willing to work on. Opening the (...) (16 years ago, 3-Dec-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: Train Layout Modules - IR Train Wheel Grip?

(...) For the time being I'll be running 9V trains on the main lines, which will also be OK in the yard road nearest the main lines. That road also functions as an exchange siding, where I'll swap from a main line engine to a shunter. For the time (...) (16 years ago, 1-Dec-08, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact