 Trains / 306
Re: 4559 at TRU for $99.99
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 24 Dec 1998 02:57:57 GMT

Ben Fleskes wrote:

fyi

Saw a Toys R Us flier in the Sunday Paper advertising the 4559 Cargo Railway
for $99.99

One of the local Target stores (Twin Cities) started their LEGO
clearance already! I bought a 4559-Cargo Railway on 122398 for $77.90
(orig $129.99... 40% off) They had 14 of them at 09:46, I told my
friend—he was there within an hour and they only had 3 left. I also
bought a 5542-Black Thunder for $23.90 (orig $39.99).  I'm thinking I
should head back there tomorrow morning and buy one more of each if they
are still available and make a kick butt black and yellow Club Car
variant. I can't decide whether to pick one of the many 6093-Flying
Ninja Fortresses they have currently discounted to 41.90, or wait for
the next round of price cuts. With the $10 off LEGO bucks coupon good
through 1/31/99, I bet I can get one for about $24.80 in a week or so. I
wonder what sets will go all the way to 70% off (besides those $19.99
mummy sets)
--
Bill Toenjes
(TooMuchDew)  ICQ UIN#17112614; IRC nick:  ^2muchdew