 Trains / 30593 (-10)
  Re: Train Layout Modules

Did you electrify the cross-over, or are you use two motors either end connected? (16 years ago, 1-Dec-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Train Layout Modules

After some intensive building over the last 2 weeks I have completed 20 modules of a new 8mm scale British railway layout to a reasonable standard. The layout features track slopes of up to 1 in 30, varying by 0.5 plate/12 stud length. All the (...) (16 years ago, 1-Dec-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  10-piece 3-way LEGO Train Switch set 9v ONE OF A KIND!

10-piece 3-way LEGO Train Switch set 9v ONE OF A KIND! Up for bid is a 10 piece 3-way LEGO Train Switch set. This is by far the most useful and unique set of parts I have ever made. If you are into building highly complex LEGO Train layouts this is (...) (16 years ago, 28-Nov-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Oil Tanker

(...) I have a few of them and have been trying different ways to make them look sensible as a railway tanker, I hadn't thought of using tiles and inverting them though The current design is: (URL) Dean Earley, Dee (dean@earlsoft.co.uk) irc: (...) (16 years ago, 22-Nov-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Kuranda Scenic Rail Rake

(6 URLs) BS gallery> Hi all, Some of you may remember seeing my QR 1720 class loco (URL) posted here> in CAD and brick form. I've always had a goal of designing (URL) the rake> for it and finally found the time, ideas and bricks to make it reality. (...) (16 years ago, 21-Nov-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: "Coffee Pot" steam railcar & carriage

(...) Yeah, I really like how the walls look like painted wood slats. (16 years ago, 20-Nov-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: "Coffee Pot" steam railcar & carriage

(...) ::snip:: Very nice, Richie, and quite a unique style of building. The snotted sides give everything a great wooden look. Thanks for sharing with us! -Jordan Schwarz (16 years ago, 20-Nov-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: N&W J-class steam locomotive

(...) Hi Benn, Thank YOU for your kind words also :) I know what you mean about the hand rails being disproportinately large, what I've started using now rather than normal tubing is technic flex rod, it gives a more proportionate / scale look. Carl (16 years ago, 20-Nov-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: N&W J-class steam locomotive

(...) Thank you for the kind words. As I mentioned, watch RB for photos showing the drivers without the engine in the way. After seeing (URL) your 9F>, it looks like I've left out about half of the feasible detailing on the drivers alone. I want to (...) (16 years ago, 20-Nov-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  "Coffee Pot" steam railcar & carriage

I’ve long been a fan of the Coffee Pot narrow gauge steam railcar, running on the South Australian Narrow Gauge, and now part of the (URL) Pichi Richi Railway> in (URL) Quorn>. I understand that the Coffee Pot is no longer running, but has been, (...) (16 years ago, 19-Nov-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact