 Trains / 30590
  Re: Oil Tanker

(...) I have a few of them and have been trying different ways to make them look sensible as a railway tanker, I hadn't thought of using tiles and inverting them though The current design is: (URL) Dean Earley, Dee (dean@earlsoft.co.uk) irc: (...) (16 years ago, 22-Nov-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Oil Tanker

(...) add a lot of detail, and a bit better finish. personally, i love this part, though don't know what it is, and hence am unable to find more. (16 years ago, 23-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Oil Tanker

(...) Jerry Is this the part you are looking for? (2 URLs) Clifton (16 years ago, 24-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains)

  RE: Oil Tanker

I think he wants the one with the chrome decal applied...in that case it would be these Bottom: (URL) Top: (URL) Ray -----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway...ugnet.com] On Behalf Of Clifton D. Chambers Sent: (...) (16 years ago, 24-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains)