 Trains / 30553
    Working Container Crane —Lewis Valentine
   Finally got it working! I just finished a working container crane. It uses a nxt, three motors, a light sensor and a electromagnet. (yes it is not completely pure) The crane will randomly choose a container from the ship and more it to a randomly (...) (16 years ago, 6-Nov-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc)

        Re: Working Container Crane —James Trobaugh
   (...) Cool Lewis! Now I want to see some details of the electromagnet and how you got it working :) (16 years ago, 6-Nov-08, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Working Container Crane —Scott Lyttle
   (...) Lewis, My camera is capable of full-screen video, and I should be able to burn a copy of the .avi video onto a CD/DVD for you. Scott (16 years ago, 6-Nov-08, to lugnet.trains)